Our skilled technicians will assess the overall condition of your equipment, including a visual inspection of accessible duct work. Check all electrical components for proper operation. Evaluate all motors and capacitors for readings and condition. Check the amp draw and other readings of the compressor to ensure its operation. Get refrigerant readings to check for proper levels. Inspect indoor and outdoor coil condition.
5 Key Areas of Impact Associated With a MechaniCool Seasonal Maintenance
- Identifying minor issues before they lead to major problems down the road
- Maintaining or reducing energy bill by ensuring the system is operating correctly
- Extends the life of your equipment (refer to the first point)
- Stay protected under home or labor warranties
Air Quality and Comfort
- Identify potential issues with the duct system
- Identify ways to improve air flow or air quality
- Identify risks of carbon monoxide exposure
- Reduce risk of water damage
- Reduce energy consumption
- Identify refrigerant leaks
Peace of Mind
- You have someone in your corner if something goes wrong
Join the COOL Club!
Our Cool Club Maintenance Program provides greater peace of mind with 2 maintenance visits each year. PLUS some really COOL perks only available for members.
- 15% discount on all HVAC repairs and accessories (thermostats, surge protectors, etc.) ** under $1000
- 5% discount on all plumbing services and major HVAC repairs
- 2-year labor warranty on all repairs
- Lifetime Workmanship Warranty
- No service fee with completed repairs **
- No additional after-hours, holiday or weekend fees
- For every year of consecutive membership you earn $100 towards a new HVAC system
- Priority scheduling
** Service fee will be accessed if repair was recommended on your last maintenance visit.